Friday, August 26, 2011

I Design, I Recycled.



Theme: I Design, I Recycled.

Purpose:
To save the environment. To enhance craftsmanship and creativity.

Instead of throwing them away, why encourage ourself to design by recycling any throw materials or used things such as bottled, can, plastic or any broken things you might used in designing.

Things you need:

  1. Throw/Broken materials such as bottle, can or any thing.
  2. Of course, your clay and tools
  3. You can add some things you wanted to put in that recycled design.

  • You must create your own version recycled design
  • Captured your materials you used, and of course your Recycled Design Entry.
  • Submit/Send it to cfsocietyph@gmail.com
  • End of Submission: September 28th, until 3pm
  • Do not put any watermark on the center of your image, or make a little watermark on the side or much better if no any watermark at all (because all image will be edited before it posted in our page)

We have a lot of days to make it. Have fun and save our environment!
Good luck participants. :)

List/s of Clay Artist Participants:
  1. Mint artworx
  2. Peachy Alvarez
  3. Jein / Ohmyclay Obsession
  4. Pam/KLAY GIRL
  5. Neil/ClayBytes
  6. Pam/Mga Abubot NiDora True
  7. Mohini by Dinna
  8. Clayista by Yang and Co.
  9. Mariel/InspiredandGuided
  10. Kishimii / KishKreations
  11. Anj / ClayBeads
  12. ClaywithMielShop
  13. LittleCharacter Shoppe
  14. Little creations clay shop

1 comment:

The Joyful Crafter said...

Oh my!!! I still don't know what to make and it's already the 17th.
I swear... I will devote my weekend for this project! ♥