Monday, June 20, 2011

Angeline Casas-Chan: Angel Clay Shop

Meet Angel of Angel Clay Shop:


Creating something special for my mom led me to venture this craft. Early last year I remember seeing this beautiful piece and though of giving it to her so I contacted the reseller. Unfortunately she never answered me back. That's was when I decided to make it myself. I started researching about polymer clay and after couple of weeks I bought my first ever starter kit.


Learning this craft is not easy for me. I am not an artistic person but when I set my mind into doing something I really get passionate about it. Thanks to online video tutorials I found a teacher. Gentlemanbunny is my inspiration back then.


I am so delighted to work with it that it became as a hobby (a great stress reliever too) After a number of MTO's from my friends and relatives I decided to open an online store which I named " Angel Clay Shop "


Angel of Angel Clay Shop
"Indulging your Craving in Style"
















Angel Clay Shop Creations:


No comments: