Saturday, October 1, 2011

Extraordinary Entries: I Design, I Recycled.





Here's the extraordinary entries of CFSPh Artists for activity theme
'I Design, I Recycled.'

Purpose:
To save the environment. To enhance craftsmanship and creativity.

Instead of throwing them away, why encourage ourself to design by recycling any throw materials or used things such as bottled, can, plastic or any broken things you might used in designing.

Things they need:

Throw/Broken materials such as bottle, can or any thing that can used in their recycled design. Of course, your clay and other tools.

Kudos to all CFSPh Artists participants. 



Handa akong maging BASURERO, para mapulot kita at mai-recycle. Malaman mo lang na may HALAGA ka rin.'
- Theme Activities: I Design, I Recycled.

CFSPh Artists Entries:


Hand made by Inspiredand Guided

This is my entry for the "I design, I recycle" activity.
It is my version of a letter/caddy holder.

Materials used:
* coffee wrappers
* throw-away spoon/fork holder
* colored aluminum wire
* bits and pieces (charms, buttons, etc.)
* airdry clay

Hand made by The Joyful Crafter

Materials used:
Brand essence of chicken bottle
Lots of Scrap Clays


Handmade by Littlecreations Clay Shop

my entry was an old purfume bottle..

i design it and again i can put some other liquid in it.. to use it again.


Hand made by Mint Artworx

I saw a trash of plate for lights button, so i make like a FilipiƱana style window with people on it.


Hand made by Hush Potato House a.k.a Ohmyclay Obsession

since i'm a meiji milk lover, i used their bottle to design my recycled entry. I always in-love with their cute mini bottle.

I also used ribbons & ribbon tape, air dry clay to make whip cream, whip cream as well and some cabochons chain.

the result of my recycled called 'Bottled of Ice Creamu'

Hand made by LittleCharacter Shoppe

MATERIALS USED:

baby milk can lid
stash sticker of compact mirror (original design)
stash white ribbon
assorted colored scrap clays
mica to accentuate
flower stamp
OUTCOME:
LITTLE’S OWN FEET ACCESSORY WHEN WEARING BARE FUNDALS (gladiator style)

Handmade by ClayBeads Anj

I use jute twine & bao ng niyog :)
Hand made by Clay Bytes

I used compact mirror and scrap watch.




No comments: